Life Insurance in Wisconsin
Choosing the right type of life insurance can help you provide for your family even if you're no longer there to care for them. At Choice 1 Insurance Agency in New Richmond, WI, we can help you select the right type of insurance to meet your specific needs.
Reasons You May Need Life Insurance
Whether you're single, married, widowed, or divorced, it is essential to carry life insurance. The following are different reasons a person might need this type of insurance.
- If you own a business.
- If you still owe money on a mortgage.
- If you have several other outstanding debts.
- If you have family members you're responsible for.
Sometimes, people may even decide to leave their life insurance policy to their favorite charity or cause.
Select the Type of Life Insurance You Need
Having life insurance can help protect your loved ones from severe financial hardship if you pass away. There are several types of life insurance in Wisconsin to choose from.
- Whole Life Insurance - This is also called Permanent Life Insurance. You can build up a cash value on this over time, which never expires.
- Universal Life Insurance - This is also permanent but will often offer more flexibility than regular whole policies. Sometimes, the policyholder can adjust the benefits received and the premiums they will pay.
- Term Life Insurance - This is for a specific period, such as 10 or 20 years. You might consider a larger policy when your children are younger and revert to less coverage when they're older.
Find the Best Company in New Richmond, WI
Choosing a life insurance company is extremely important. Choice 1 Insurance Agency can help you craft a policy that meets your individual needs. Having the right policy can bring you and your family peace of mind. When looking for insurance in Wisconsin, contact us to schedule an appointment.