RV Insurance in Wisconsin

Owning a recreational vehicle is a dream come true for many people. But before you take off on the open road, you'll want to ensure you have the right insurance coverage. At Choice 1 Insurance Agency, we can provide you with the coverage you need in New Richmond, WI.

Choosing the Right Type of RV Coverage

Wisconsin requires a minimum of liability coverage for any motorhome or motorized RV. A motorhome is considered the same as a motor vehicle if it moves on its own power and must meet the same minimum requirements as all motor vehicles. The requirements include the following:

  • Property damage minimum of $10,000
  • Bodily injury minimum for each person of $25,000
  • Bodily injury minimum for each accident of $50,000

You may also want to consider collision insurance and comprehensive coverage if your RV is not paid for. Some lenders may even require it.

Choosing the Right Insurance Company in Wisconsin

You can use our online rating tool to find a quote. There are several things we'll take into consideration when calculating your rates.

  • How often will you use your RV? - The more you use your RV, the more likely an accident can take place.
  • How much driving experience have you had? - Since driving an RV is often more complex than a regular car, more experienced drivers may pay less.
  • What is the model and type of RV? - Newer and bigger models are normally more expensive to cover.

You want to find an RV insurance company to provide you with the specific coverage you need. Whether you travel in your RV or live in it full-time, you need adequate insurance to protect yourself and others from possible accidents. Our agents can help you determine exactly what RV coverage you need. Contact us in New Richmond, WI for more information today.